*All items must be paid for by the end of the last pickup day (Friday, July 21st at 5pm ), or your credit card on file will be charged. We will NOT charge your card unless items are not paid for by this date. All Items left 7 past the auction close day are considered abandoned without a refund unless you have made prior arrangements in writing with us.
* All items sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. We do our best to describe the items as we see them, but are by no means experts in the working, style or normative condition of every single item we sell. As Is, Where Is means you agree that once the bidding has ended, your winning bid on each item is sold to you as the buyer, and we, Fair Auction Company, LLC are relieved of any liability thereafter.
* All descriptions are believed accurate but not guaranteed. Bidders should inspect items of interest in person before bidding.
* Bidder inspection is highly encouraged and we allow extremely flexible hours for inspection. In the event a bidder is unable to meet the scheduled times for inspection, they may schedule an after hours meeting. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse an unreasonable meeting request outside of scheduled hours.
* By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. Should they choose not to personally examine them in person, We are not liable for the buyer falsely assuming facts or details of any item.
* Fair Auction Company, LLC and its auctioneers have the sole right to refuse a bid for any reason. To date, this has never happened.
* Virginia state sales tax is 6% and shall be charged at the end of the auction to include all your purchases. Dealers with Tax exempt status must send a copy of their Tax I.D. via USPS mail or Email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to 13939 Willard Rd. Chantilly, VA 20151. This can also be delivered in person at pickup time.
* Buyer's premium for this auction shall be 12% for good check and cash transactions, or 15% for credit card transactions. Returned checks incur an additional $50 fee, to be added to the invoice price.
* We accept the following types of payment: Cash, Good check, Credit card of all major carriers, and bank written money orders. Transactions over $5000 may be wired at the buyers discretion. We reserve the right to deny any personal check at the auctioneers discretion.
* 12% will only be applied if the buyer warns the auctioneer of a cash or check payment before the posted automatic credit card payment hour. (Friday, July 21st at 5pm) After this time, we charge the card on file and the buyers premium becomes 15%.
* The buyer has until the end of the pickup window to pickup their item or confirm shipping arrangements with the auctioneer. Other wise, a $5 per item, per day fee will be charged to the credit card on file everyday until the item is picked up. Items left 7 days past this pickup date are considered abandoned, when they will be resold or donated.
* This is an internet-only auction, we reserve the right to cancel, postpone, and/or reopen the auction in the case of system failures or technical glitches.
* All sales are final. There are no returns for any reason including failure to read then entire description and carefully review all photographs. Any charge back will incure an additional $50 fee, to be added to the invoice price.