*All invoices must be paid for during the pickup window. For this auction, your credit card will be charged at the end of the auction. We will charge the credit card on file at the END of the auction, once all the bids are in.
*Photographs of auction items are the exclusive property of Fair Auction Company, LLC. Use of photos from our website is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of images could result in the declining of all future bids and or banning from our auctions.
*All items sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. We do our best to describe the items as we see them, but are by no means experts in the working, style or normative condition of every single item we sell.
* As Is, Where Is means you agree that once the bidding has ended, your winning bid on each item is sold to you as the buyer, and we, Fair Auction Company, LLC are relieved of any liability thereafter. You are responsible for payment of the item including buyer's premium, tax and any applicable fees associated with said item(s).
* All descriptions are believed accurate but not guaranteed. Bidders should inspect in person, and perform further research into items of interest before bidding.
* Bidder inspection is highly encouraged and we allow extremely flexible hours for inspection. In the event a bidder is unable to meet the scheduled times for inspection, they may schedule an after-hours meeting. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse an unreasonable meeting request outside of scheduled hours.
* By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. Should they choose not to personally examine them in person, we are not liable for the buyer falsely assuming facts or details of any item.
* Virginia state sales tax is 6% and shall be charged at the end of the auction to include all your purchases. We must be notified of your tax exemption before the end of the auction to ensure we process the transaction without tax.
* Buyer's premium for this auction shall be 15%, and will be added to the hammer price for each item. No cash or check will be accepted as a form of payment for this auction.
* Buyers have until the end of the pickup window to pick up their item(s) or confirm shipping arrangements with the auctioneer in writing. Items left more than 7 days past this pickup date without communication are considered abandoned, when they will be resold or donated.
* Have plans at the time of the auction end? Use the Max Bid feature, and let the software do the work. It will bid competitively for you up to your maximum bid. If you get outbid, you'll get an email with a prompt to increase your bid.
* Light bulbs used in photographs are for demsonstration purposes only. They will not be included with the sale of a lot unles they are specifically tied to its particular lighting fixture.
* Packing materials at pickup time are on a first come, first serve basis only. We offer them as an added benefit to the buyer, not under any required pretense. To be certain your items make it home safely, bring your own packing materials.
* All sales are final. There are no returns for any reason including failure to carefully inspect all photos and descriptions. No charge backs will be permitted.