Auction Terms & Conditions Auction Terms & Conditions
* All items for this auction will be sold online, and retrieved from Lucketts, VA.
* Pickup shall be Saturday, December 12th and/or Sunday December 13th from 10am-3pm. Address will be sent to to the winning bidders. This Pickup time is firm.
* Pickup will NOT be permitted beyond this window. Items are considered abandoned once the pickup window has completed.
* Shipping is potentially available for select items in this sale. Buyers must pickup their items, arrange to have them picked up by a friend or family member, or request shipping in writing. All shipping requests MUST be sent in writing by text message to the number below or to email@example.com before the pickup window has concluded to be honored. Contact auction manager Sabrina at 571-439-0946 for a quote. We will not assume the buyer will require shipping based on the billing address.
* Minimum shipping handing fee per lot is $10 for the first lot and $5 additional after that. Handling and shipping fees are not negotiable. To fully understand the shipping costs associated with your planned transaction, please contact us for a quote, Sabrina: 571-439-0946.
* Digital preview only. Please get in touch with the auction manager for more photos, videos or additional information.
* The Auction House reserves the right to charge a deposit during the close of the auction if winning bids for any registered bidder reach above $1000 (one thousand dollars). The Auction House will NEVER charge any buyer for more than their invoice which may include buyers premium, sales tax, shipping fees and storage fees.
* For auctions selling on multiple web platforms, the Auctioneer has sole discretion to sell any item to the highest bidder, regardless of the website they bid on. Items may be extended past their scheduled ending time so that all bids for any particular item may be accepted.
* Soft close: Lots in this auction will close with a 20-second stagger. Click the "Live View" link as the auction closes to enable real-time updates as new bids are placed. If an item is bid upon in the last 1 minute of its time, that lot shall extend in time by 2 minutes, giving the backup bidder a fair chance to return a bid.
* All invoices must be paid in full directly after the close of the auction. We will charge the registered credit card on file at the end of the auction, once all the bids are in. This is an automated process that requires nothing of the buyer other than to ensure they registered with the correct credit card. Shipping charges will occur as a separate transaction.
* Photographs of auction items are the exclusive property of Fair Auction Company, LLC. Use of photos from our website is strictly prohibited. Any unauthorized use of images could result in the declining of all future bids and or banning from our auctions.
* All items sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. We do our best to describe the items as we see them, but are not experts in the working, style or normative condition of every single item we sell. Failure of the buyer to retrieve a purchased item or request shipping during the pickup window will not result in a refund.
* As Is, Where Is means you agree that once the bidding has ended, your winning bid on each item is sold to you as the buyer, and we, Fair Auction Company, LLC are relieved of any liability thereafter. You are responsible for payment of the item including buyer's premium, tax and any applicable fees associated with said item(s).
* Guarantee of Product: Fair Auction Company, LLC Guarantees that the item(s) you won at our auction will be the item(s) received during pickup and/or delivery, and in the condition as photographed and described.
* Any issues with items received must be addressed before the pickup has completed. Once an item leaves our care (warehouse or auction location) we are no longer liable, and our guarantee of product has, at that point, expired.
* All names, titles and descriptions are believed accurate but not guaranteed. Bidders should inspect in person, and perform further research into items of interest before bidding.
* Bidder inspection is highly encouraged and we allow extremely flexible hours for inspection. In the event a bidder is unable to meet the scheduled times for inspection, they may schedule an after-hours meeting. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse an unreasonable meeting request outside of scheduled hours.
* By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined all items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. Should they choose not to personally examine them in person, we are not liable for the buyer falsely assuming facts or details of any item.
* Virginia state sales tax is 6% and shall be charged at the end of the auction to include all your purchases. We must be notified of your tax exemption before the end of the auction to ensure we process the transaction without tax.
* Buyer's premium for this auction shall be 15%, and will be added to the hammer price for each item. No cash or check will be accepted as a form of payment for this auction.
* Have plans at the time of the auction end? Use the Max Bid feature, and let the software do the work. It will bid competitively for you up to your maximum bid. If you get outbid, you'll get an email with a prompt to increase your bid.
* Light bulbs used in photographs are for demonstration purposes only. They will not be included with the sale of a lot unless they are specifically tied to its particular lighting fixture.
* Packing materials at pickup time are only on a first come, first serve basis only. We offer them as a "when available" option to the buyer, not under any required pretense. To be certain your items will make it home safely, bring your own packing materials.
* For your own protection, the billing address for the credit card you registered with must match the shipping address. This applies to any item needing shipping. Your item(s) will NOT be shipped if the credit card “Billing Address” does not match the "Ship To" address.
* Purchasing insurance for shipping via any currier is mandatory at our auction. We are not liable for any damage once an item has left our Auction House.
* If an item has been shipped and damaged during said shipping, a claim must be instigated with the currier itself. Any insurance claim shall be entirely handled between the buyer and the currier.
* All sales are final. There are no returns for any reason including failure to carefully inspect all photos and descriptions. No charge backs will be permitted.
* Due to a rise in credit card fraud in the United States, we reserve the right to refuse any bid and/or any registration that is found to be suspicious.
* By placing a bid, the Buyer agrees to these and all Shipping, Payment Terms. Announcements made the day of the auction supersede the above mentioned terms.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms