Auction Terms & Conditions *All invoices must be paid for during the pickup window. You have the option to pay by cash, check or credit. We will ONLY charge the credit card on file at the end of the pickup window if the buyer fails to pickup.
* All items sold AS IS, WHERE IS with all faults. We do our best to describe the items as we see them, but are by no means experts in the working, style or normative condition of every single item we sell.
* As Is, Where Is means you agree that once the bidding has ended, your winning bid on each item is sold to you as the buyer, and we, Fair Auction Company, LLC are relieved of any liability thereafter.
* All descriptions are believed accurate but not guaranteed. Bidders should inspect and research items of interest in person before bidding.
* Bidder inspection is highly encouraged and we allow extremely flexible hours for inspection. In the event a bidder is unable to meet the scheduled times for inspection, they may schedule an after hours meeting. The auctioneer reserves the right to refuse an unreasonable meeting request outside of scheduled hours.
* By placing a bid, the bidder signifies that they have examined the items to their satisfaction, or that they have chosen not to personally examine them. Should they choose not to personally examine them in person, we are not liable for the buyer falsely assuming facts or details of any item.
* Virginia state sales tax is 6% and shall be charged at the end of the auction to include all your purchases. We must be notified of your tax exemption before the end of the auction to ensure we process the transaction without tax.
* Buyer's premium for this auction shall be 15% for credit transactions, with a 3% discount by paying by Cash or Check during the pickup window.
* Buyers have until the end of the pickup window to pickup their item or confirm shipping arrangements with the auctioneer. (For this auction, the last opportunity to do so is Saturday, April 15th at 5pm.) Items left more than 7 days past this pickup date without communication are considered abandoned, when they will be resold or donated.
* Have plans at the time of the auction end? Use the Max Bid feature, and let the software do the work. It will bid competitively for you up to your maximum bid. If you get outbid, you'll get an email with a prompt to increase your bid.
* All sales are final. There are no returns for any reason including failure to carefully inspect all photos and descriptions. No charge backs will be permitted.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms